What We Do
A Day At A Time Foundations Mission is to serve, build, inspire and educate our communities by providing tools & resources for individuals who have faced personal adversities. We serve the homeless, ex-cons, troubled teens and our elders. We work hard to ensure that everyone gets a fair shot at a second chance.
ADAAT Foundation welcomes all donations for future events and helping those in need. Big or small, all donations help.
A Day At A Time believes everyone deserves a second chance.
Since A Day At A Time’s humbling beginnings so many lives has been transformed, from a small act of kindness when Founder Lunic decided to collect socks and warm coats for the homeless in Newark and Camden New Jersey. That one act has not stopped, but rather grown to
- Feeding, clothing the homeless and those transitioning from jail & back into society.
- Created Youth Programs & Curriculums working with schools all over New Jersey.
- Annual Christmas in Haiti Toy Drives
- Back to school - free haircuts and make overs, fully stuffed book bags & school supplies.
- Health and Wellness Workshops
- Life Skills Workshops
- Youth Empowerment Workshops
- Mother Daughter Bonding Workshops
The Foundation believes that everyone deserves a second chance.